- Spiritual Growth Assessment
- Keepsake Box with beautiful stripes
- Hard cover with embossed foil details
- Silk ribbon marker so you don’t lose your place
- Bible-Reading Tracker to record your bible-reading activity
- Monthly Goal Tracker to track your SMART monthly goals
- Bucket list to document your fun plans/projects!
- Vision board to write or sketch your long-term plans
- 2 page monthly Calendar to list your appointments, errands, and special events
- Daily Devotional for your key bible verses and reflections
- 6am to 10pm daily to-do list to allocate a task to each hour of the day
- Monthly self-check to reflect on the previous month
And so much more!
- Cover Size: 7.8” x 10.25”
- Paper Size: 7.48”x 10”
- Planner Weight (with box): 3lb/1.4kg
- 240 Smyth-sewn 80lb pages
What dates does the planner cover ?
The Stay True planner is undated so you can pick it up at any time of the year.
How long can I use the planner?
Each planner can be used for 6 months.
What size is the planner?
The planner measures 7.8” by 10.25”
I’ve ordered my planner, when can I expect to receive it?
Processing time is usually between 3-5 days. Duration may differ slightly based on your location (outside Canada).
Can I track my order once it’s shipped?
Yes. You will receive a tracking number in your email once your planner is shipped.
Do you ship internationally?
Yes, we are able to ship to wherever you are in the world.
How can I access my Stay True assessment?
Once you receive your planner, scan the QR code on the card, create your account and take your assessment test.
How long is my assessment access valid for?
You will have access to your assessment for 180 days from the day you take your first assessment.
Can I share my assessment code with someone else?
No. Each code is unique to each person.
Can I buy more than one planner?
Each Stay True planner runs for 6-months. We recommend that you buy copies for the entire year.
Who can I contact for further inquiries?
Please send an email to email@example.com